Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
IBM Hiring Graduate for Practitioner – Finance and Administration Delivery. International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology and consulting company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with more than 350,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: IBM
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Practitioner – Finance and Administration Delivery
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience :00-01+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed.
- Salary:Not Disclosed.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Manage order fulfilment, Collecting and applying Cash payments
- Identify duplicate records in the Vendor Invoice receipt, verify and process the invoice accurately and in timely manner
- Match Invoices and identify errors and resolve exceptions, prioritize invoices and reduce aging of invoice
- Be part of a team that are Compliant to SOX – e.g. documents to be posted after due Approval
- Handle manual and automatic payment requests along with verification and payment run proposal
- Process Travel and Expense (T/E) claims and payments, duplicate payment resolution, recovery and vendor statement reconciliations
- Handle queries through calls and Email follow-ups
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply