IBM is hiring Graduate .IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances…. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: IBM
- Location :India
- Post Name:Service Integration Leader
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience :05-10+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Should hold overall responsibility for client satisfaction.
- Should engage when a client is in the contract process and work with them through the deployment and life cycle management.
- Should be client facing with both technical and business oriented client touch points.
- Work with internal teams to deliver the end product and service to the client ,so proven program management skills are required.
- Service level agreement management.
- Directly responsible for managing implementation projects for strategic outsourcing clients and direct customers
- Manage operations and resources to deliver client satisfaction to requests for support and service
- Proactively ensure client understanding and satisfaction with IBM Cloud Brokerage products and implementations
- Exceed customer expectations for service and account management
- Manage existing and new customer relationships and be responsible for identifying new customer opportunities and increasing revenue
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply