IBM Recruitment 2021. IBM recruiting CA,ICWA(CMA),CS for Deputy Group Manager-Transitions and Transformation and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances..Eligibility for the Deputy Group Manager-Transitions and Transformation as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IBM
- Location : Bangalore
- Post Name: Deputy Group Manager-Transitions and Transformation
- Qualification: CA,ICWA(CMA),CS
- Experience:12-15+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 05/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- You will own client engagements / contracts across geographies & provide transition support for establishing processes, metrics identifications and reporting
- Establish and maintain robust tracking mechanism for key indicators of the operations to support decision-making
- Responsible to achieve transformation at a high level of change management experience, including challenging, inspiring, and leading the team
- Responsible for tracking and driving all process parameters ‘critical to quality’ for process delivery
- Assist management with career development activities for team members, team leaders and managers, including performance management, feedback, and training
- Ensure adequate mentorship and training of team members to ensure process objectives and Customer requirements are met
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.