IBM Recruitment for Finance and Administration Delivery Practitioner for Bengaluru location.This position required CA qualification with 00-01 years Experience..IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. IBM has been expanding its footprint in India – and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country – either directly or through its strong business partner network.Please Find Below Details for Further Details and Apply Online Go through Link at Bottom of the Article.Eligible candidates can Apply through Online & grab this opportunity.
IBM Recruitment important details:
- Role Name – Finance and Administration Delivery Practitioner
- Qualification & Experience – CA with 00-01 years Experience.
- Salary – Information not available.
- Vacancies – 01
- Sector : IT-Software / Software Services
- Location- Bengaluru
IBM Recruitment Important dates:
- Opening date of Recruitment -18th Nov 2019.
- Closing Date of Recruitment-Suggested to apply with in 3 days from Opening date
Finance and Administration Delivery Practitioner Job Description :
- Manage order fulfilment, Collecting and applying Cash payments
- Identify duplicate records in the Vendor Invoice receipt, verify and process the invoice accurately and in timely manner
- Match Invoices and identify errors and resolve exceptions, prioritize invoices and reduce aging of invoice
- Be part of a team that are Compliant to SOX – e.g. documents to be posted after due Approval
- Handle manual and automatic payment requests along with verification and payment run proposal
- Process Travel and Expense (T/E) claims and payments, duplicate payment resolution, recovery and vendor statement reconciliations
- Handle queries through calls and Email follow-ups
Selection Procedure :Candidates Should Reach the Qualification Criteria. Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview