IBM Released Job Openings On 10-05-2022.IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for IBM Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
IBM Recruiting Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate/MBA/PGDM Candidates with 00-01+ Years Experience for HR Generalist Position.Complete Details for the HR Generalist follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10/05/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps.
Job Description/Skills Required
- As a Service Associate-HR, you will be supporting employee and business needs in delivering outstanding HR services for employees. Responsibilities: You will update and processes employee data in the HR System to provide accurate and timely information to a variety of HR Services Interface with customers to resolve questions and issues regarding compensation administration/processes Provides data for any internal business controls team as required Ensure compliance to the client s existing standards You will require to have good understanding of the internal and external policies, procedures, regulations, and compliance related to Human Resources and respond to employee queries. Required Technical and Professional Expertise Minimum 0-1 year in Core HR & Issue Resolution for any International IT / ITES Companies. Good verbal and written English language skills. Ability to communicate and resolve difficult customer service issues Expertise and knowledge in Core HR related processes (excluding Recruitment) Good knowledge of MS Excel Ability to manage multiple, diverse priorities under time pressure to meet key customer and financial deadlines Ability to trouble-shoot and implement changes in his/her processes.