IBM is Hiring Commerce Graduate .International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York. It was founded in 1911 in Endicott, New York as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: IBM
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:Senior Practitioner – Finance and Administration Delivery
- Qualification: Commerce Graduate
- Experience :02-04+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Involved in Vendor master creation, changes, verification and cleansing.
- Identify the duplicate records for the Vendor Master Maintenance Invoice receipt, verification and processing accurately.
- Prioritize processing of urgent/ageing invoices .
- Recording of Invoices both Purchase Order Based and Non-Purchase Order Based (Un-supported Invoices),
- Co-ordination with various stakeholders, obtaining coding, approval and resolving issues around blocked invoices. Ensuring payment and expense entries are posted in accounting software on a timely basis.
- You will handle manual and automatic payment requests.
- Processing of travel and expense claims, payments, duplicate payment resolution and recovery and verify and run payment proposals.
- Would be involved in handling queries for vendor statement reconciliation through calls and emails.
- Adhere to client SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) and timelines
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply