IBM Recruitment 2021. IBM recruiting B.Com for Senior Practitioner-Finance and Administration Delivery and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances..Eligibility for the Senior Practitioner-Finance and Administration Delivery as follows.
Vacancy summary details :i
- Company Name: IBM
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Senior Practitioner-Finance and Administration Delivery
- Qualification: B.Com
- Experience:02-04+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 04/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Analysis of receivable accounts, investigation of entries, and pulling audit prep work.
- Involve in netting instructions, direct Debit run, rejection of Direct Debit and Oracle updating.
- Investigate unapplied payments, rectify and ensure proper allocation.
- Provide information relating to customer payments, refunds and other miscellaneous accounts receivables questions.
- Ensure that client Service Level Agreements (SLA) and timelines are met.
- Experience in participating and collaborating in team meetings to gather/share information
- Ability to achieve individual and Business metrics
- Demonstrated experience in meeting all baseline and project goals for accuracy and timeliness.
- Hands-on expertise to increase cash application automation, increase touchless cash settlement, and reduce cash application complexity and instability across accounts assigned.
- Prior experience in monitoring customer account statuses and results regarding cash application against defined critical metrics, goals and objectives.
- Proven experience to build and utilize reports to analyze pertinent account information.
- Experience in collaboration and negotiation with customers, sales field, and finance functions to achieve improvements.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.