IBM Hiring Graduate for Deputy Manager- Finance & Accounting Delivery .International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology and consulting company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with more than 350,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: IBM
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Deputy Manager- Finance & Accounting Delivery
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience :10+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for directing and managing Deductions, Resolutions of the Accounts Receivable Department
- Effectively works with senior management to develop and implement guidelines to increase sales and reduce receivables from all accounts, with a focus on delinquent accounts.
- Responsible for resolving account issues to maintain strong customers relationships and arrive at a mutually beneficial solution for the customer and the Company.
- Manages all customers short pays or deductions to determine if the deduction is the responsibility of the customer or the Company and implements preventative measures to minimize the Company’s exposure to related expenses.
- Works with senior management to establish departmental guidelines to measure performance; implements and monitors processes to ensure training opportunities are identified and goals are achieved.
- Proactively identifies areas for improvement in the deductions and resolutions process and executes changes to enhance the business process.
- Ensures documents are processed in accordance to various SOX Narratives & Corporate Finance and Accounting Policies covering returns, adjustments and Bad Debt allowances. Accountable for resolution of all accounts in a credit balance.
- When possible ensures revenue, generated orders are processes to offset credit balances.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-