IBM Released Job Openings On 25-03-2022.IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for IBM Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
IBM Recruiting B.Com Candidates with 02-04+ Years Experience for Senior Practitioner Position.Complete Details for the Senior Practitioner as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 25/03/2022
- Mode of application :online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- As Senior Practitioner – Record to Report (R2R), You are responsible for general accounting which include reconciliations, preparation of Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss account, Fixed Assets Accounting, Intercompany Accounting, Cash & Bank Accounting financial analysis and reporting. If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there s no limit to what you can accomplish here. Responsibilities Co-ordinate all accounting activities associated with the General Ledger particularly fixed assets, inter-company, inventory, cash and bank, indirect tax and accruals. Identify risks or opportunities to revenues, cost and profitability and propose appropriate actions. Ensure client Service Level Agreements (SLA) and timelines are met. Required Technical and Professional Expertise Commerce Graduate with m inimum 2-4 years of experience in Record to Report (R2R) domain. Experience in preparing Balance Sheet, handling Month-End Close, Fixed Assets, Inter-company and Cash Reconciliations. Posting of Journal entries and recording the transaction in the ERP. Proven expertise in coordinating audits and manage customer expectations Demonstrated expertise in managing report updates for Management reviews.