Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
IBM India Recruitment 2020 for Practitioner – Finance and Administration Delivery. IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Eligibility : Accounts Receivables
- Qualifications: Bcom, BBM, BBA, Mcom,MBA
- Experience : 00-01 Years
- Vacancies : 01
- Salary : 2,00,000 – 2,25,000 P.A.
- Location: Chennai( Kandanchavadi )
- Selection- Based on interview
Time and Venue:3rd February , 10 AM onwards. IBM India Pvt. Ptd.,7th Floor, Prince Info City II , Kandanchavadi, Chennai
- . Perform Invoice matching and also identify and resolve exceptions. 2. Prioritize urgent invoice and aged invoice processing. 3. Adhere to policies as per Compliance / SOX norms. E.g. documents to be posted after due Approval. 4. Only candidates with Commerce Background (Bcom, BBM, BBA, Mcom,MBA) Freshers are encouraged to attend this interview. 5. Handle manual and automatic payment requests