IBM India Hiring Chartered Accountant for R2R Operations Manager
IBM India is hiring Chartered Accountant candidates for the position of R2R Operations Manager.IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Candidates go with following detail and find eligibility and apply.
Vacancy Details :
|Company Name||IBM India|
|Post Name||R2R Operations Manager|
|Experience||03-08 years of relevant experience|
- As Manager, you will Lead Finance and Accounting clients and handle Finance and Accounting operations across towers as the Global Operations Manager for R2R towers.
- Manage client engagements / contracts across geographies – Operations support for establishing processes, metrics identifications and reporting
- Responsible for managing relationships with customers at the senior management level and ensure customer happiness
- Demonstrate Thought leadership on brining value to the client – technology and analytics
- Build and maintain robust tracking mechanism for key indicators of the operations to support decision-making
- Responsible for tracking and driving all process parameters ‘critical to quality’ for process delivery
- Run career development activities for team members, team leaders and managers, including performance management, feedback and training
Selection Process :
Shortlisted candidates may called for interview for selection. Selection process may includes written exam,GD,Personal interview.