IBM Recruitment December 2019: IBM Recruitment for certified Chartered Accountant/Company Secretary/Certified Management Accountant for Noida location. This position requires candidate for the post of Transformation Leader. Please Find Below the Further Details and Apply Online through the Link provided at Bottom of the Article. Eligible candidates can Apply through Online & grab this opportunity.
IBM Recruitment important details:
- Role Name – Transformation Leader
- Qualification & Experience – Chartered Accountant/Company Secretary/Certified Management Accountant
- Salary – Information not available
- Vacancies – Information not available
- Sector: Information Technology and Services/Computer Services/Financial Services
- Location- Noida
IBM Recruitment Important dates:
- Opening date of Recruitment -03rd Dec 2019
- Closing Date of Recruitment- Suggested to apply within 3 days from Opening date
- Operations support for establishing processes, metrics identifications and reporting
- Responsible for monitoring and managing the successful Transformation and subsequent delivery of the Service Operations Management (SOM) workstream, working with several external clients, to ensure that they are structured appropriately to deliver both direct and indirect business benefits.
- Responsible to achieve transformation at a high level of change management experience, including challenging, inspiring and leading the team
- Lead business change management, responsible for delivering multiple organizational change programmes which deliver the transformed operating model for client
- Assist management with career development activities for team members, team leaders and managers, including performance management, feedback and training
- Ensure adequate mentorship & training of team members to ensure process objectives & Customer requirements are met
Company description: IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Selection Procedure : Candidates Should Reach the Qualification Criteria. Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview.