Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
IBM is hiring Any Graduate .IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances…..Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: IBM
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:Practitioner-Finance & Administration Delivery
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience :00-01+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Co-ordinate all accounting activities associated with the General Ledger particularly fixed assets, inter-company, inventory, cash and bank, indirect tax and accruals.
- Identify risks or opportunities to revenues, cost and profitability and propose appropriate actions.
- Ensure client Service Level Agreements (SLA) and timelines are met.
- Experience to identify duplicate records in the Vendor Invoice receipt, verify and process the invoice accurately and in timely manner
- Knowledge to match Invoices and identify errors and resolve exceptions, prioritize invoices and reduce aging of invoice
- Be part of a team that are Compliant to SOX – e.g. documents to be posted after due Approval
- Experience in handling manual and automatic payment requests along with verification and payment run proposal
- Solid understanding of Process Travel and Expense (T/E) claims and payments, duplicate payment resolution, recovery and vendor statement reconciliations
- Ability to handle queries through calls and Email follow-ups
- Working knowledge of basic accounting and various accounting principles.
- Ability to detect duplicate and or error records and take appropriate actions
- Proficient in expense management
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply