IBM Hiring Graduate candidates for Analyst Risk and Compliance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Analyst Risk and Compliance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IBM
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Analyst Risk and Compliance
- Qualification: Graduate
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 21/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform transaction analysis, research and procedural work for engagements with defined expectations. • Conduct reviews for Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) alerts, basic case investigations, Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and sanction screening.
- Use sound decision-making skills to make recommendations based on research results. • Compose comprehensive narratives with supporting research notations. • Ensure work adheres to defined engagement policies and procedures
- Produce quality work within program standards. • Manage work efficiently to meet production goals and project deliverables. • Perform more complex alert and case analysis with additional supervision. • Work collaboratively in a team environment.
- As needed, serve in an administrative support capacity, such as file assignments, and request for information tracking and routing.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.