Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
IBM is hiring CA/CMA (Intermediate),CA/CMA (Qualified),B.Com,M. Com ..IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances….Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: IBM
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:Senior Practitioner – Finance and Administration Delivery
- Qualification: CA/CMA (Intermediate),CA/CMA (Qualified),B.Com,M. Com
- Experience :04-06 years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Co-ordinate all accounting activities associated with the General Ledger particularly fixed assets, inter-company, inventory, cash and bank.
- Identify risks or opportunities to revenues, cost and profitability and propose appropriate actions.
- Ensure client Service Level Agreements (SLA) and timelines are met
- Reviews and process journal entries, performs account reconciliations, Month End Closure and reports based on agreed deadlines with the client.
- You will improve your Finance and Accounting skills and business knowledge to directly contribute to the delivery of Key Performance Indicator (KPI) which measures how the activities are based on agreed targets.
- You will have the opportunity to support continuous improvement initiative, provide training, education to junior team members, and learn new process from the client or third party
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply