Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science hiring CA Inter,ICWA,M.Com for Financial Consultant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science is an institute of higher learning in Kolkata, India. Established in 1876 by Mahendra Lal Sircar, a private medical practitioner, it focuses on fundamental research in basic sciences. .Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science
- Location : Kolkata
- Post Name: Financial Consultant
- Qualification: CA Inter,ICWA,M.Com
- Experience : five years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: Rs. 40,000/-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 05/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : 08/01/2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : Registrar Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, 2A & 2B Raja Subodh Chandra Mullick Rd, Jadavpur, Kolkata-700032.
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Job Description/Skills Required
On 22/12/2020, IACS Recruitment 2021 Notification for the post of Finance Consultant has been released on its official website iacs.res.in Eligible candidates can apply for the Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science Finance Consultant recruitment 2021 before the 08/01/2021 and also make sure to read the IACS Finance Consultant Kolkata recruitment 2021 details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, online procedures, etc
1. Name of the Post: Finance Consultant
2. Qualification: The Candidate will have to deal with different work of the Institution and any other works that may be assigned to him by the Director/Registrar of the Association. The Candidate must have passed the Master’s degree in Commerce or inter in CA/ICWA with five years experience or Commerce degree with twelve years of experience.
3. Salary: The Association will offer a fixed remuneration in terms of Order No. F No.3-25/2020-E.IIIA dated 09.12.2020 subject to maximum ofRs.40,000/- per month and no other allowance would be allowed. Only Conveyance allowance and TA in case of exigencies may be paid as per prevailing rules. Leave will be allowed as per the IACS regulations. No increment would be allowed.
4. The Institute reserves the right to consider relaxation of the stipulated criteria in case of exceptional candidates, if considered necessary in accordation with the IACS Byelaws.
How to Apply :
The candidate may apply with their complete bio-data on and before 08th January 2021 with copies of testimonials to the Registrar Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, 2A & 2B Raja Subodh Chandra Mullick Rd, Jadavpur, Kolkata-700032. Applications may also be sent electronically in the e-mail id: email@example.com.