Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science hiring CA Inter,ICWA,M.Com for Financial Consultant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science is an institute of higher learning in Kolkata, India. Established in 1876 by Mahendra Lal Sircar, a private medical practitioner, it focuses on fundamental research in basic sciences. .Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science
- Location : Kolkata
- Post Name: Financial Consultant
- Qualification: CA Inter,ICWA,M.Com
- Experience : five years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: Rs. 40,000/-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 03/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : 08/01/2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : Registrar, IACS, Jadavpur, Kolkata-700 032
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Job Description/Skills Required
On 30/12/2020, IACS Recruitment 2021 Notification for the post of Financial Consultant has been released on its official website iacs.res.in Eligible candidates can apply for the Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science Financial Consultant recruitment 2021 before the 08/01/2021 and also make sure to read the IACS Financial Consultant Kolkata recruitment 2021 details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, online procedures, etc.
1. Post Name: Financial Consultant
2. The Candidate will have to deal with all the financial work related to the TRC project which runs under the Institutional ERP.
3. The Candidate must have passed the Master’s degree in Commerce or inter in CA/ICWA with five years experience or Commerce degree with twelve years of experience.
4. The fixed remuneration will be Rs. 40,000/- per month. No other allowance would be allowed.
5. Retired experienced professionals with appropriate experience may also apply. However, their contract can be only up to attaining the age of 65 years. For retired incumbents the fixed remuneration of Rs. 40,000/- per month will be subject to fulfilling the terms of Order No. F No.3-25/2020-E.IIIA dated 09.12.2020.
6. The Institute reserves the right to consider relaxation of the stipulated criteria in case of exceptional candidates, if considered necessary.
7. The position is purely temporary and the candidate will not have any right to claim (explicit or implicit) to any post in the Institute. No TA will be admissible for attending the interview.
8. The appointment will be given initially for 1 year or till the completion of the project, whichever is earlier; the tenure may be extended on the basis of satisfactory performance, requirement of the Institute and duration of the project.
How to Apply :
Applicants may send their applications containing complete bio-data addressed to the Registrar, IACS, Jadavpur, Kolkata-700 032 by e-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 8th January, 2021. Walk-in/online interview will be held on 11th January, 2021 at 3-00 p.m.