HTC Global Services recruiting Graduate for General Ledger Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.HTC Global Services Inc., is an IT/BPO services provider based out of the USA. Its major operations are in Troy, Michigan and India.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the General Ledger Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HTC Global Services
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: General Ledger Accountant
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience: 03-04+years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: 450,000.00 – ₹490,000.00 per year
- Opening date for online Application: 08/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Guarantee the daily cash accounting of bank transactions that are not automatically posted from the AP and Expenses modules. Such transactions would include, amongst others: bank charges, payroll taxes, one-off payroll payments and receivables cash application;
- Should have good knowledge on Intercompany Transactions.
- Manage other contractors doing cash accounting, being the main point of contact for any accounting queries from them.
- Perform bank account reconciliations;
- Support the Accounting team with cash reporting that needs to be done to FP&A on a regular basis;
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.