Hindustan Steelworks Construction Ltd. (HSCL) is hiring Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant,MBA .Hindustan Steelworks Construction Ltd. (HSCL) is a subsidiary Company of NBCC(India) Ltd (NBCC), holding company. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company 49% and NBCC holds 51% of the paid up share capital of HSCL. HSCL was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective of creating in the public sector an Organization capable of undertaking complete construction of modern integrated Steel Plants. It diversified in other areas like Power Plants, Mining Projects, Irrigation Projects including Dams and barrages, Oil Refineries, Railways, Airport, Building and Commercial Complexes, Rural Roads, Highways etc. HSCL is Schedule ‘B’ CPSE in Contract & construction and tech. Consultancy services with the administrative jurisdiction of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Hindustan Steelworks Construction Ltd. (HSCL)
- Location : Delhi
- Post Name:Director (Finance)
- Qualification: Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant,MBA
- Experience : 05+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: 6K-2.15L
- Age; 40 Min
- Last date: 20/04/2020
- Applications are to be addressed to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Job Description/Skills Required
- The applicant should be a Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or a full time MBA/PGDM course with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution. (ii) Officers of Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services [i.e. Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Indian Defence Accounts Service, Indian Railway Accounts Service, Indian Civil Accounts Service, Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service and Indian Cost Accounts Service] working in the appropriate level are exempted from these educational qualifications. (iii) Further, applicants from the Central Govt./Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services, will also be exempted from the educational qualifications as per (i) above provided the applicants have ‘the relevant experience’ as mentioned in Para 4(iii) below. In respect of applicants from Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services/Central Government/Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services, Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant/MBA/PGDM will be a desirable educational qualification.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply