HSBC Recruitment 2021. HSBC recruiting CA/ MBA for Manager – Credit & Risk Risk Identification Team UK GSC’s and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It is the largest bank in Europe, with total assets of US$2.715 trillion.Eligibility for the Manager – Credit & Risk Risk Identification Team UK GSC’s as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HSBC
- Location :Kolkata
- Post Name: Manager – Credit & Risk Risk Identification Team UK GSC’s
- Qualification: CA/ MBA
- Experience:05-06+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 16/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Credit monitoring and control for different segments within EU region
- Delivery of quality and timely credit reviews
- Identify on-going scope for changes to current practices within risk and / or business as well as fine tune guidelines related to risk identification work
- Lead and undertake ad-hoc tasks / projects as may be necessary from the team’s perspective / request from the business partners
- Manage relationship with various stakeholders
- Management of the workflows to ensure efficient operation of the unit
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.