HSBC is inviting application for the post of Manager Operations, Funds in Mumbai Location.HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It was the 7th largest bank in the world by 2018, and the largest in Europe, with total assets of US$2.558 trillion
Eligibility details :
- Post Name : Manager Operations, Funds
- Qualifications: CA,MBA with 4 to 5 years of experience
- Vacancies : Information Not Available
- Salary : Information Not Available
- Selection : Based on Resume
|Join Whats App Group for Pharma Jobs (BSC,MSC,B.Pharm,M.Pharm,D.Pharma.B.Tech,)|
|Join Whats App Group for Engineering Jobs Alerts(B.Tech,M.Tech,Diploma,MCA,B.Sc,M.Sc)|
- Ensures error-free calculation of Net Asset Value (NAV), timely/accurate reporting to clients on a daily basis
- Demonstrates improvement in process efficiencies and productivity for the team and drive self and team to provide process improvement initiatives thereby focusing on cost saving / revenue enhancement solutions
- Ensure Operational Memorandum & Client SLAs are met at all times. Ensure that all new Client requirements are accepted if feasible.
- Explores avenues for service improvements and provides value-adds to clients on an ongoing basis.
- Tracks competitors with respect to service proposition, value-added services, best practices etc.
- Ensure consistent teams performance, ideal work environment for individual learning and development
- Demonstrates improvement in process efficiencies and productivity for the team & Increased automation of manual processes, process reengineering and design and creating opportunities for staff to learn & grow.
- Stimulates effective team work and maintaining high team morale / job satisfaction