HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It was the 7th largest bank in the world by 2018, and the largest in Europe, with total assets of US$2.558 trillion. . Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the Business Banking Manager – Central position as follows.
Eligibility : Business Banking Manager – Central
- Post Name : Business Banking Manager – Central
- Qualifications:Post Graduate in Management / Chartered Accountant
- Experience : 05-07 Years
- Vacancies : Not Disclosed
- Salary :Not Disclosed
- Location: Mumbai
- Selection : Based on interview
- Providing analytics for the lending portfolio within Business Banking senior management
- Tracking and analyzing Early Warnings from the Asset Portfolio of Business Banking and escalating these for early corrective action. Present monthly analysis to senior management on the same.
- Actively track margins on lending portfolio and engage with business team to correct low margin cases
- Be a Champion for guiding RMs on RWA efficiency and PSL requirements
- Track Approvals / Disbursements in Business Banking and keep a track of deviations on a fortnightly / monthly basis
- Track and maintain performance MI of Lending business basis different parameters to support portfolio monitoring.