HSBC Hiring CA,ICWA,CFA,CS candidates for Senior Fund Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations, with around 6,600 offices in both established and faster-growing markets. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Fund Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HSBC
- Location :Kolkata
- Post Name: Senior Fund Accountant
- Qualification: CA,ICWA,CFA,CS
- No of Vacancies:02
- Details of Salary: 5,00,000 – 10,00,000 PA.
- Opening date for online Application: 21/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- • Preparing and Reviewing Financial Statements, in accordance with local legal requirements and relevant accounting standards for the respective country, i.e. IFRS or US GAAP or Local GAAPs as applicable and within strict timelines.
- Supporting the audit / review process as and when required. Also, support on other ancillary activities to the preparation of FS and/or audit process.
- Ability to understand client and jurisdiction requirements and conform to them for all deliverables. • Support the Manager in the process and to work in perfect harmony to ensure service level excellence.
- Identifying and Implementing opportunities for process efficiencies. • Regularly update all related management reporting checklists and templates
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.