HSBC Hiring CA,CFA,Post Graduate Degree in Business/Commerce candidates for Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It was the 6th largest bank in the world by 2020, and the largest in Europe, with total assets of US$2.715 trillion. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HSBC
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Analyst
- Qualification: CA,CFA,Post Graduate Degree in Business/Commerce
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- To assist the lead analyst in coverage of utilities, real estate and capital goods sector
- Key responsibilities include company valuations, maintaining financial models and databases, carrying out industry and company analysis, writing and providing help in research reports, interacting with management teams, responding to client requests and communicating research ideas internally and externally
- Experience in covering the relevant sector is desirable.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.