HSBC Released Job Openings On 29-04-2022.HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational universal bank and financial services holding company. It is the second largest bank in Europe behind BNP Paribas, with total equity of US$206.777 billion and assets of US$2.958 trillion as of December 2021.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for HSBC Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible can submit application along with resume.
HSBC Recruiting CA/ICWA/CS/MBA/PGDM/Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance Candidates with 03-08+ Years Experience for Senior Fund Accountant Position.Complete Details for the Senior Fund Accountant follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Kolkata
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 29/04/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible to ensure quality pack deliverables for several portfolios of Alternate & Traditional funds, Stat reporting or Global Tax
- Promote relentless focus on service quality across Fund portfolios, Demonstrate the level of commitment and the time management skills necessary to achieve deadlines and should be continuously strive to improve the valuation process and procedures.
- Operate in accordance with departmental procedures, thereby ensuring compliance with PLA, FIM and group policies on compliance / standards.
- Implement key changes in the process and deliver continuous process improvement.
- Handling of queries from other departments & business partners.
- Engage with the internal customer through participation in the service calls, prompt & accurate reporting of KPI/issues/ prompt response to ad –hoc queries.
- Capture accurate and right data (ICATs, daily tracker etc) for purpose of MIS Role will be of individual contributor nature and will not have team reporting to the role.
- The role will operate within the orbit of the NAV Shell of Funds services and will require technical excellence to achieve target deliverables.
- The role will interface with all other MSS Departments and with HSBC global offices as appropriate. To maintain HSBC internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.