HSBC Recruitment 2021. HSBC recruiting CA/ICWA/CS/CAIIB/CFA/MBA for AVP Risk Identification and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It was the 6th largest bank in the world by 2020, and the largest in Europe, with total assets of US$2.715 trillion.Eligibility for the AVP Risk Identification as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HSBC
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: AVP Risk Identification
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/CS/CAIIB/CFA/MBA
- Experience:07+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 05/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Trigger generation based on risk based criteria, assessment of relationships hit by these triggers
- Analyze potential problem counterparties, make proper credit judgments, suggest methods to improve lending position and ensure that risks are thoroughly assessed by lending executives
- Assist in managing and monitoring developments of lower risk problematic accounts
- Provide portfolio MI / industry analysis and lead event-triggered risk management projects as specified by senior management
- Engage with Relationship Managers to formulate account strategy for risk mitigation
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.