HSBC Released Job Openings On 14-05-2022.HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational universal bank and financial services holding company. It is the second largest bank in Europe behind BNP Paribas, with total equity of US$206.777 billion and assets of US$2.958 trillion as of December 2021..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for InvHSBC esco Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
HSBC Recruiting CA/CFA/MBA/CS/ICWA/Degree in finance and accounting Candidates with 01+ Years Experience for Subject Matter Expert,GSc’s Position.Complete Details for the Subject Matter Expert,GSc’s follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Kolkata
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 14/05/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Degree in finance and accounting and/or related qualifications and/or relevant work experience.
- Excellent knowledge in accounting principles and fundamentals of accounting.
- Basic knowledge of Custody, Depository, Capital Markets and Financial Instruments
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, with good numerical and analytical skills.
- Effective Time Management and ability to multi task work and priorities to meet defined deadlines
- Ability to speak and understand English fluently, write business letters and reports, and have good conversational / telephone skills.
- Ability to build excellent rapport and working relationship with other departments and jurisdiction; thus ensuring smooth operations.
- Ability to learn quickly and transfers knowledge appropriately
- Able to deliver under challenging environment with tight timelines
- Proactive in implementing and driving solutions.
- Should have demonstrated behavior in line with HSBC values
- Will be expected to maintain HSBC internal control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points, together with any issues raised by external regulators.
- Must be aware of the operational risk scenarios associated with this role and act upon pertinent risk (if any).
- Responsible for the implementation of Group Compliance Policy as is applicable to this role..