HSBC Recruitment 2021. HSBC recruiting MBA for International Relationship Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
HSBC Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, HSBC separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned HSBC Enterprises.Eligibility for the International Relationship Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: HSBC
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: International Relationship Manager
- Qualification: MBA
- Experience:02-05+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 08/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Acquire as well as manage a portfolio of Business Banking clients Primary responsibilities would be 2 fold: New Business development, creating robust sourcing channels, liaise with internal and external stakeholders towards on-boarding servicing the client and adherence to internal guidelines for any new on-boarding.
- Managing a portfolio of clients, enhancing HSBC’s wallet share by deepening relationship, cross-sell of suitable products and perform periodic due diligence on all relationships managed. Be an active member of the team and contribute towards building an innovative culture and come out with ideas to enhance overall performance
- Ensure that he/she keeps themselves abreast with the latest in the market, competition benchmarks and latest in banking technology including digital developments.
- Have a strong sense of how businesses work specially in the SME space and acumen for understanding business dynamics and requirement mapping.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.