HSBC Hiring Chartered Accountant
HSBC is hiring Chartered Accountant candidates for the position of Corporate Banking Manager .HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It was the 7th largest bank in the world by 2018, and the largest in Europe, with total assets of US$2.558 trillion..Candidates go with following detail and find eligibility and apply
Vacancy Details :
|Post Name||Corporate Banking Manager|
|Experience||03 to 05 years of relevant experience|
|Salary||Not disclosed by recruiter|
- Acquire new long-term liability relationships with companies in Tech, E-commerce, New Age & Startup segment, consistent with CMB’s strategy to be the Leading International Trade and Business Bank.
- Grow sustainable revenues through targeted acquisition of quality customers in the said segment and cross sell non-credit & liability products to them
- Leverage the bank’s international network to win cross border business.
- Manage operational, reputational, regulatory and financial crime risks associated with the portfolio.
- Work towards improving the bank’s profile in the target market. This will involve engaging with existing and prospective customers, competitors, industry bodies, regulators, intermediaries and other influencers in the market.
Selection Process :
Shortlisted candidates may called for interview for selection. Selection process may includes written exam,GD,Personal interview