HSBC Recruitment for AVP Cost Management for Mumbai location.This position required CA,MBA qualification.HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It was the 7th largest bank in the world by 2018, and the largest in Europe, with total assets of US$2.558 trillion
HSBC -Important details:
- Role Name – AVP Cost Management
- Qualification & Experience – CA,MBA with 08-10 Years Experience.
- Salary – Information not available
- Vacancies -Information not available
- Sector : Banking
- Location- Mumbai
HSBC -Job Description :
- Monitor Cost for the RBWM business which includes Direct and Indirect Cost.
- Identify areas of opportunity for reduction in cost across Channels and Products
- Track Cost Savings initiatives on fortnightly basis
- Drive Strategic Cost Management Initiatives, reduction in per unit cost
- Track performance and work with Channel / Product owners to oversee the identification of opportunities to reduce cost and invest in areas which will result in increase their sales and profitability through improved targeting and best-in-class service. The role holder should provide insightful data to enable the delivery of the business objectives in the most effective way.
Selection Procedure :Candidates Should Reach the Qualification Criteria. Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview