Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
HSBC hiring Graduate for Information Protection Incident Manager.HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It was the 6th largest bank in the world by 2020, and the largest in Europe, with total assets of US$2.715 trillion.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: HSBC
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Information Protection Incident Manager
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience : 5+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Leading the response to major Data Breach events and incidents across the globe, taking responsibility for the timely mitigation of data related risks and cyber-threats and where possible, minimising further risk to HSBC’s information assets and services.
- Coordinating the actions of multiple business units during the response to Data Breach events and incidents.
- Providing timely and relevant updates to appropriate stakeholders and decision makers during data loss incidents.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply