HSBC hiring Graduate for Assistant Manager.HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations, with around 6,600 offices in both established and faster-growing markets. We aim to be where the economic growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfill their hopes and realize their ambitions.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: HSBC
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Assistant Manager
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience : From 1 to 3 year(s) of Experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: INR 6,50,000 – 10,00,000 PA.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Effectively monitor and prioritize workload and be responsible for ensuring that research reports comply with HSBC layout standards and house style, and are published in a timely and an accurate manner, ensuring high quality levels. This includes the following duties:
- Format research reports – These are mainly written in Microsoft Word/PowerPoint templates and also in Excel, Ensure conformity to HSBC’s layout standards and house style, Publish reports electronically using HSBC content management system; Coordinate with the printers and at all times ensure timely publication and distribution of research.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply