HSBC Recruitment 2021. HSBC recruiting CA/MBA for Agile Business Analyst/Wealth & Personal Banking IT and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It is the largest bank in Europe, with total assets of US$2.715 trillion.Eligibility for the Agile Business Analyst/Wealth & Personal Banking IT as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: HSBC
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: Agile Business Analyst/Wealth & Personal Banking IT
- Qualification: CA/MBA
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 09/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Technology Business Analyst is responsible for ensuring the team works within an Agile delivery methodology and that their backlog of requirements and analysis feed into Technology Projects and Programmes successfully.
- Excellent domain knowledge in Core banking construct covering one or more areas such as retail/commercial products, customer onboarding, pricing, payments, risk, finance and collections.
- Provides the Product Owner and BAs within team with functional support whilst evolving Product roadmap, creation of epics and writing of user stories and managing the product backlog
- Creates solution analysis on customer journeys and product functionality
- Work within small to medium sized, low to medium complexity technology projects which are unlikely to span across multiple business units and geographies
- Understands risk exposure to the bank and help senior colleagues manage it
- Assures delivery through the entire life-cycle of the project from user requirements through to go live
- Supports the development of the BA function and the team within the IT Portfolio and Programme Management practice
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.