HSBC Hiring CA,B.Com,M.Com,ICWA (CMA),MBA,CS,CFA candidates for Fund Administrator and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply HSBC , is an Anglo-American multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, United Kingdom. HSBC is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Fund Administrator as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HSBC
- Location :Kolkata
- Post Name: Fund Administrator
- Qualification: CA,B.Com,M.Com,ICWA (CMA),MBA,CS,CFA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 23/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Promote relentless focus on service quality across Traditional Fund portfolios
- Implement key changes in the process and deliver continuous process improvement.
- Capture accurate and right data ( ICATs,daily tracker, etc ) for purpose of MIS
- The individual will have to complete all the activities of the assigned funds within the set time limit and ensure that the accurate pack is delivered to the stakeholders within the PLA.
- The individual needs to be flexible to work shifts and respond to additional business need if required.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.