HSBC Recruitment 2021. HSBC recruiting CA/CFA/ICWA/CS/CAIIB/Graduate Degree in commerce/Economics/Management for Manager – Wholesale Credit and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It is the largest bank in Europe, with total assets of US$2.715 trillion.Eligibility for the Manager – Wholesale Credit as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HSBC
- Location : Kolkata
- Post Name: Manager – Wholesale Credit
- Qualification: CA/CFA/ICWA/CS/CAIIB/Graduate Degree in commerce/Economics/Management
- Experience:05+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 21/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Analyse new / existing corporate counterparties in the Commercial Banking segment and approve / recommend a lending position within appropriate delegated credit authority.
- Work independently on credit proposals to reach a solution in close and constructive collaboration with colleagues within WMR CoE, Wholesale Credit Risk and Business Teams in HSBC.
- Participate in credit / risk meetings with Front Office / HSBC WMR colleagues.
- Closely monitor risk events and be able to timely escalate to management.
- Prepare for audit, regulatory initiatives and internal projects pertaining to credit risk management
- Represent WMR CoE in Shared Services and New Business initiatives where required
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.