HSBC Released Job Openings On 16-11-2021.HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It is the second largest bank in Europe behind BNP Paribas, with total equity of US$204.995 billion and assets of US$2.984 trillion as of December 2020.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for HSBC Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
HSBC Recruiting CA/MBA Candidates with 02-03+ Years Experience for Associate Corporate Relationship Support Manager Position.Complete Details for the Associate Corporate Relationship Support Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Gurgaon
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 16/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Prepare quality, creditworthy new business and review proposals within agreed deadlines for submission to the appropriate approval authorities.
- Assist HSBC to attain its strategic growth targets while at the same time maintaining a high quality loan book; and,
- Structure credit proposals to meet the needs of clients while applying critical analysis of key business drivers, industry exposure & dynamics, application of Porter’s model, Moody’s KMV credit monitor & compliance to guidelines in credit proposals, appropriately crafted covenants, undertakings and security;
- Identify adverse changes in borrowers’ financial condition and/or performance and the potential impact of regulatory, environmental, political, economic changes on HSBC’s credit risk and implement prompt corrective action.
- Ensure implementation of all audit and regulatory recommendations and constant monitoring/ review;
- Provide an efficient level of service in terms of turnaround time, quality of work and admin functions in support of the Corporate Banking team
- Engage in completion of security documentation by liaising with the client and internally with concerned departments
- Recognize cross sell opportunities for accounts allocated to the individual and assist the RMs to convert them.
- Be able to manage the allocated portfolio seamlessly as a support RM by meeting all the internal (appropriately action pending items on RM tracker etc.) and external requirements (dealing with clients). The job holder will not carry a sales target, but is expected to have commercial acumen and assist the RM in delivering his / her revenue target for the account.