Finding it difficult to memorize the section numbers? Is the course seeming to never really end ?
Don’t worry. We’ve got you covered. If you follow these tips, you are sorted. Trust me.
- Choose the right book- I can’t stress how important it is to choose the right book while preparing for a theory subject. Well ICAI material is obviously the most important. But in case you want something crisp, you can refer Arpita Tulsyan’s handwritten book or Munish Bhandari’s book.
- Make short notes- People have their own ways of learning stuff but since we need to really have something that we can rely upon the last day. While the aforementioned Arpita mam’s book would serve the purpose but still we are humans. Make a summary out of your teacher’s summary.
- Learn Section numbers- You don’t have a choice. You need to mug them up. Whenever you sit down to study, learn the topic’s sections simultaneously and note them down. The next day develop this flow of sections and you will realize that this helps you retain the content better.
- Make audio clips- I am not kidding. Making short audio clips while revising sections and content would help you a lot. Whenever not in the mood to study, just plug in the earphones and get set go. This way your breaks won’t be a guilty pleasure.
- Teach a friend- If you can do this well, nobody can stop you from gaining an exemption in Law. No friend? Speak in front of a mirror. You are good to go.
Okay folks. If you sincerely follow the aforementioned tips, you will clear Law with flying colours.
Good Luck !