Honeywell Recruitment 2021. Honeywell recruiting CA/MBA/CMA for Sr Finance Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Honeywell International Inc. is an American publicly traded, multinational conglomerate headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It primarily operates in four areas of business: aerospace, building technologies, performance materials and technologies, and safety and productivity solutions.Eligibility for the Sr Finance Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Honeywell
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Sr Finance Analyst
- Qualification: CA/MBA/CMA
- Experience:06-08+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 11/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Handles Business Finance related operations such as preparation of Annual Operating Plan and at other periodic cycles both at a unit and at a cost center level, break it down to monthly plan, work with engineering and functional stakeholders to operationalize.
- Manage some of COEs of $25M+ revenue and drive efficiencies and ROI HOS sites interface to improve Trust, Transparency and alignment Manage budgetary control of OEF spend of ~$13M through insightful analysis such as pyramid analysis, cost analysis, etc.
- Periodic reports and analysis of financial statements and provide insights to the stakeholders Work with HR and Engineering teams to track and drive productivity Manage Capex spending and drive ROI of current and past investment Focused Automation of routine and analysis including use of new and global standards such as Tableau Standardization of reports, analytical dimensions to bring consistency of interpretation and decision making
- Multi functional stakeholder management including HR, Staffing, Business Leaders & other functional Leaders in AOP & monthly operationalization High end analysis relating programs to bring risks for focused discussion
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.