Honeywell Hiring CA Inter/Bachelor’s /Master’s Degree in Finance candidates for Controllership Specialist and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Honeywell International Inc. is an American publicly traded, multinational conglomerate headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It primarily operates in four areas of business: aerospace, building technologies, performance materials and technologies, and safety and productivity solutions. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Controllership Specialist as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Honeywell
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Controllership Specialist
- Qualification: CA Inter/Bachelor’s /Master’s Degree in Finance
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 23/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Own, manage and co-ordinate end-to-end process of the Team Preparation and analysis of Global Investment Impairment Reports Preparation of Global Stock Options Report Providing auditors with the required reports, responding to audit queries promptly and ensuring that the reports are released by the auditors within the agreed timelines
- Updating Audit Metrics Database (SharePoint) on a real time basis and ensuring that the data is up to date at any given point of time. Working with the respective teams and preparing various reports to identify new entities subject to audit
- Preparation of Management reports to be presented at the Board of Directors’ meetings Preparation of Reporting package and footnotes and co-ordinating with the Stakeholders for Consolidation of entities Preparation of ThinCap Report for UK entities Attending to various adhoc requests on a timely basis Able to read, analyze and understand financial statements / financial performance of entities
- Maintain transparent working practices and ensure excellent relationships are maintained with internal and external stakeholders.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.