Honeywell Recruitment 2021. Honeywell recruiting Finance professional for Sr.Financial Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Honeywell International Inc. is an American publicly traded, multinational conglomerate headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It primarily operates in four areas of business: aerospace, building technologies, performance materials and technologies, and safety and productivity solutions.Eligibility for the Sr.Financial Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Honeywell
- Location :Pune
- Post Name: Sr.Financial Analyst
- Qualification: Finance professional
- Experience:06-10+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 16/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ability to meet Deadline, with high level of accuracy is must Demonstrated Financial planning, analysis skills, in start ups would be preferred Excellent communication both written + verbal and interpersonal skill is must
- Ability to work in a matrix environment across multiple functions and businesses Strategic outlook with the ability to operate as a “change agent” for both the business and the finance function Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Strong presentation skills.
- Knowledge of ERP systems like SAP, Essbase, Business Objects and Hyperion Financial Management and should have flexibility to adapt to different ERPs/Reporting tools. Strong business acumen coupled with financial prudence, should be self-driven and motivated
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.