Honeywell Hiring Any Graduate for Sr Finance Manager. Honeywell International Inc. is an American publicly traded, multinational conglomerate headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It primarily operates in four areas of business: aerospace, building technologies, performance materials and technologies, and safety and productivity solutions. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Honeywell
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: Sr Finance Manager
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience :01+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Partner with HBS India Leadership (Install + Service) in the creation and execution of India business strategy. As a strategic part of the leadership team, plan and formulate long and short range business and financial objectives and goals, policies and programs.
- Closely work with RGM & India Leadership and provide strategic as well as tactical inputs for driving AOP & STRAP Financials.
- Drive rigorous and transparent financial reporting, forecasting, financial planning and analysis, closing processes and budgeting for India operations to enable and provide input for optimal business planning decisions.
- Responsible for various financial analysis duties supporting the Customer-to-Cash Cycle i.e. Bid approvals, Order funnel review, Revenue Chain, including analysis of trade receivables, AFDA track, cash receipts and related process metrics.
- Closely work with RGM & India Leadership to identify risks and opportunities & drive weekly / monthly pulse.
- Guide the Region for process improvement opportunities.
- Review & Approve Bids in terms of customer, margin, service prospect etc.
- Conduct regular Monthly Financial Review, Project / EAC Reviews, AR / Unbilled / Inventory / AP Reviews, Balance Sheet review, identify Risks & Opportunities and take action accordingly.
- Closely drive with revenue chain and India Leaders for resolution of customer and business process issues to meet the committed forecasts.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-