Honeywell Recruitment 2021. Honeywell recruiting CA for Sr. Accounting Specialist and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macrotrends such as energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity.Eligibility for the Sr. Accounting Specialist as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Honeywell
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Sr. Accounting Specialist
- Qualification: CA
- Experience:04-07+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 02/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Lead the process of preparing consolidated financial statements of the legal entity by planning and coordinating with contributing business entities, and statutory auditors to get statutory financials audited within given timeline.
- Ensure completion of the tax audit and income tax return filing along with transfer pricing certification as per timelines decided by corporate tax.
- Complete the deferred tax workbook and tax package within given timeline.
- Ensure timely submission of information and data to internal and statutory auditors and consultants for audits and tax assessments.
- Lead financial reporting and month end closing process at the entity level, by way of checking the financials of units live on SAP, performing trend analysis, variance analysis for P&L and balance sheet items.
- Prepare accounts in compliance with Indian GAAP, US GAAP and Honeywell Accounting Policies at entity level
- Execute Honeywell internal audit plan for legal entity and NGO partners.
- Ensure timely deposit of all statutory dues and submission of returns relating to direct & indirect tax, (TDS, GST, PF etc.)
- Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations on monthly basis and ensure no accumulation of P&L items in balance sheet.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.