Hitachi Recruitment 2021. Hitachi recruiting CA for Assistant Manager – (Accounts Payable, Bank, cash flow) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Hitachi, Ltd. is a Japanese multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan. It is the parent company of the Hitachi Group and had formed part of the Nissan zaibatsu and later DKB Group of companies before DKB merged into the Mizuho Financial Group. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Assistant Manager – (Accounts Payable, Bank, cash flow) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Hitachi
- Location :Delhi NCR( Aerocity )
- Post Name: Assistant Manager – (Accounts Payable, Bank, cash flow)
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter.
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter.
- Opening date for online Application: 21/01/2021
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- -Vendor Payments (Domestic & Overseas) & Staff Payments, Payment of Taxes & Duties -Interact with Business Groups for Advance Payments , PO etc
- Analyze Aging Report -Perform Vendor reconciliations and resolve problems. -Witholding Tax Payment and Returns – Dealing with internal & external Auditors
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.