Hitachi ABB Power Grids Recruitment 2021. Hitachi ABB Power Grids recruiting CA/ICWA/CMA for Project Controller – Grid Integration Business Line and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. Eligibility for the Project Controller – Grid Integration Business Line as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Project Controller – Grid Integration Business Line
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/CMA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 01/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Project Execution – Preparing a Project Financial Execution Plan (as part of an overall Project Execution Plan covering all financial, commercial and tax aspects such as revenue recognition methods, billing plan, payment securities, GST and other indirect taxes, consortium administration, etc.). Supports on project invoicing, manages currency risk, tax issues, bonds and guarantees, financial accounting and reporting (including project site accounting), drives and seeks for optimization of project cash flow, Revenues and GM contribution together with Project Managers.
- Monitoring and Review – Establishing project governance process. Participating in opportunity/risk identification ensure that all required mitigation actions are timely implemented. Driving, co-ordinating and preparing monthly project reviews jointly with the Project Manager. Reviewing and has joint responsibility with the Project Manager for all financial aspects of the project including estimate at completion and related cost-to-complete, forecasted Revenues and Cash Flow, Risks and Opportunities assessment and ensure alignment with other functions including Project Controls, planning/scheduling”.
- Commercial terms- Promoting commercial awareness in the project team and provides commercial input to the project execution plan (such as T&Cs in supply management, claims, back-to-back conditions). Drives claim management, back-charges and insurance cases and monitors the proper follow up together with the Contract Manager/Project Manager upstream (towards customer), as well as downstream (towards suppliers).
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Hitachi ABB Power Grids entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Hitachi ABB Power Grids entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.