Schneider Electric India is Hiring CA/ICWA/CPA for the Position of Business Analyst
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. The company provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the Business Analyst position as follows.
Eligibility and important details of Business Analyst at Schneider Electric India
- Post Name : Business Analyst
- Qualifications: Degree in Chartered Accountancy (CA) or Degree from Institute of Cost Accountants of India(ICAI) or Institute of Cost Works Accountant of India (ICWAI), Certified Public Account (CPA)
- Experience : 14-18 years
- Vacancies : No information available
- Salary : Not disclosed
- Location: Bengaluru
- Selection : Based on interview
Business Analyst – Finance Job Description:
- Understand business needs holistically and propose the most optimal technology agnostic Digital solution.
- Simplify – use every opportunity to simplify to the maximum extent possible and go the extra mile for doing so.
- Provide the required support to Business for them to be successful in their day-to-day operations.
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to deliver best in class IT Solutions.
- Manage Stakeholder expectations.
- Effectively plan & organize work to deliver consistent results.
- Communicate and discuss with Business the latest Finance Digital trends in industry.
- Ensure regular and optimal communication with all stakeholders.