Wipro Limited is hiring freshers and experienced M.COM/MBA Finance/PGDM/PGPM Finance candidates. Wipro (formerly, Western India Palm Refined Oil Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. In February 2020, Wipro acquired Rational Interaction, a Seattle-based digital customer experience consultancy. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Wipro Limited
- Location : Delhi NCR
- Post Name: Financial Analyst
- Qualification: M.COM/MBA Finance/PGDM/PGPM Finance
- Experience : 00-03 years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: INR 2,50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
- Time and Venue: 3rd March – 6th March from 11 AM onwards at A-23 MOHAN ESTATE INDUSTRIAL AREA, NEAR SARITA VIHAR METRO STATION, DELHI-110044
Job Description/Skills Required
- Analysis of financial statements i.e. Income statement, Balance sheet and cash flow of companies worldwide.
- Preparation of Financial Data for financial terminal of a financial software, data, and media company.
- Publishing financial data on portal through their accounting unified software.
- Working with financial reports of different fields of companies like Industrial, banks, Real estate, insurance following International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Analysis of different formats of reports like Annual/Quaterly reports, 20F, 10K, 6K, Press releases etc.
- Reporting segment data apportioned into different products and geographical areas.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply