TechnipFMC is Hiring CA/ICWA candidates for the Position of Internal Controls & Audit Manager
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas company that provides complete project life cycle services for the energy industry. TechnipFMC acts in three distinct segments: subsea, offshore/onshore, and surface projects. These projects include offshore oil and gas exploration and extraction platforms, rigs, crude oil refinery, petrochemical plants such as Ethylene, Hydrogen, SynGas plants, Naptha, Benzene etc. plastics & rubber industry, fertiliser plant, onshore as well as floating LNG plants. Eligibility and important details of the Internal Controls & Audit Manager as follows.
Eligibility and important details of Internal Controls & Audit Manager at TechnipFMC
- Post Name : Internal Controls & Audit Manager
- Qualifications: CA/ICWA
- Experience : 06+
- Vacancies : Not disclosed
- Salary : Not disclosed
- Location: Delhi
- Selection : Based on interview
Internal Controls & Audit Manager Job Description:
- Managing various SOX activities as defined by the Group for the Company.
- Managing the Internal Financial Control Framework (as per Indian Companies Act) for the Company
- Managing Internal Audit (as per local regulations).