Accenture is Hiring B.Com commerce for the Position of Record To Report-Reconciliations & Financial Reporting
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. With approximately 477,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the Record To Report-Reconciliations & Financial Reporting position as follows.
Eligibility and important details of Record To Report-Reconciliations & Financial Reporting at Accenture
- Post Name : Record To Report-Reconciliations & Financial Reporting
- Qualifications: B.Com Commerce
- Experience : 01-03 Years
- Vacancies : 01
- Salary : Not disclosed
- Location: Noida
- Selection : Based on interview
Record To Report-Reconciliations & Financial Reporting Job Description:
- Help in determining Financial outcome by collecting operational Data / Reports, whilst conducting Analysis and Reconciling transactions.
- You will be working as a part of Record To Report team which includes posting journal entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing entries and reconciliations, preparing cash forecasting statement, supporting month end closing, preparing various reports as required and support audits.
- You will be responsible for Reconciliations & Financial Reporting where in you will be accountable for ADHOC journal entry posting, maintaining low risk & complex accounts like prepayment, month end activities Like accruals, prepayment and reclass, low risk reporting supplement activities (Updating the schedules), analysis (Cost and revenue), budget Preparation, variance analysis, balance sheet reconciliation preparation & action part and reporting.
- In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines. Expected interaction is within own team and direct supervisor. Detailed to moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments would be provided. Decisions impact own work. Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined, focused scope of work.