Accenture is Hiring MBA / M Com, B Com, CA inter / CWA inter for the Position of R2R (General Accounting)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the R2R (General Accounting) position as follows.
Eligibility and important details of R2R (General Accounting) at Accenture
- Post Name : R2R (General Accounting)
- Qualifications: MBA / M Com, B Com, CA inter / CWA inter
- Experience : No information available
- Vacancies : Not disclosed
- Salary : Not disclosed
- Location: Chennai
- Selection : Based on interview
R2R (General Accounting) Job Description:
- Responsible for financial accounting and reporting that has a material impact on key components of the client’s financial statements.
- Responsible for the preparation, coordination and review of financial accounting analyses and journal entries to properly recognize actual results for material components of the client’s operations.
- May be required to prepare a wide range of financial reporting applicable to scope of the assigned responsibilities.
- Analyzes transactions, understands and explains variances, and proactively identifies potential problems and solutions.
- Ability to recognize unusual transactions, trends, or variations and communicate findings to supervisor or manager.
- Ability to manage/monitor accounting close responsibilities
- Initiates and facilitates the sharing of process knowledge and best practices within the team and across the engagement, and is capable of impacting and influencing others.