Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Recruitment 2021. Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages recruiting B.Com/M.Com/MBA for National Manager – Order to Cash and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
HCCB – A Company started in 1997 with the simple aim of making beverages for the India of the 21st century. Two decades later, we are one of India’s top FMCG companies. Only because fellow Indians, who have faith in the quality and purity of our products, pick our beverages, 439 times per second..Eligibility for the National Manager – Order to Cash as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: National Manager – Order to Cash
- Qualification: B.Com/M.Com/MBA
- Experience:08-10+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 15/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Balance Sheet review
- Monthly/weekly call with Zones/Internal Team to understanding & resolving the pain points
- Manage Order to Cash related to collections and dispute management, implement &adhere to strategy
- Interaction with end customers via Calls and Emails for collecting pass due amounts
- Meeting collections numbers/targets (monthly/ quarterly/ yearly)
- Dispute Handling related to invoice issues
- Lead and participate in conference calls with Country / Regional Financial Managers
- Participate in governance meetings at country / region level; Closely work with the team and ensure right collaboration with the team members properly to meet the deliverables and motivate & help them to develop the process standards
- Identify process improvement opportunities and drive implementation (Lean and Six Sigma projects)
- Timely and effective communication with internal departments (like sales, operations,Credit teams) for issue resolution
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.